Aims and Objectives
1. Non Political, non-religious and charitable
2. To promote cultural integration and community
3. Like minded people from East London and Essex Sikh
Community to network and promote the interest of
4. Endeavour to engage the community in the mainstream
Social, Political, Cultural and Business activities.
5. To promote and safeguard the image of the
6. To promote charitable activities in England and
abroad in Punjab.
7. To promote Sikh community to play its full part in
the diverse community it lives in and to liaise with
8. To promote and respect community members, who
contribute for its welfare and enhance the image.
9. Awareness campaign in the community about Rights
and Responsibilities in this Country and in Punjab,
10. To encourage the younger generation to take full
part in Social, Political, Cultural and Business
11. To organise Professional and Business seminars for
younger members of the community and to guide them to
Sewa by Dr. Surjit Singh Makker , BVSc & AH , MSc (IT), MCA for sikhwelfaresociety.co.uk